10.05.2008

Anxiety

Last Monday I made (another) run to the fabric store. While there, the kind ladies that work there showed me THIS gorgeous dress pattern! I fell in love immediately and searched for some fabric to make a dress for my daughter.

This is the material I got:



I also took a look at the website on the back of the pattern and just had to purchase THIS skirt pattern and THIS skirt pattern (also anxiously awaiting the arrival of those!)

Since buying all the required items, I have yet found any time to sit down and piece the dress together! Every day I think to myself "Today is the Day" but between other orders needing to be filled and my crazy kids, I haven't yet gotten to it.

It will still have to wait because I am in the process of making a surprise!

No comments:

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...