4.26.2012

Back to My Roots

Over 6 years ago, I started AJ's Bowtique selling only bows.  Then it turned to sewing and skirts, nursing covers & carseat covers (etc) came along.

Well, with the third little addition to our family here and not taking long naps during the day I have a very short window of time during the day to get my craft on.

So, I made up my mind to go back to my roots....Bows.
I am still making/selling the ruffle leggings (because they are just too cute!) but now days you will most likely only find bows in my shoppe.

Sweet little one (now 5 months!) sporting one of the bows available.
















And one of my favorites that you will most likely see on my baby girls head:






made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...