4.13.2009

New Scripture Bag

I have been a little MIA lately, but not because I was taking a break from my sewing.

I have been working on alot of custom orders lately so I haven't had time to actually sit down and just make something new.

I have actually just signed up/committed/payed for a booth in a local craft fair. It isn't until October, but that gives me plenty of time to get lots and lots of goodies made! :)

This cute little bag was made for a little girl as a present on her baptism day. I love the material!





A matching skirt was also made out of the same material for her too. To pin to her top was a cute little fabric layered flower. I made one of these for my daughter to match a skirt and I loved the idea that I could just un-pin the flower and wear the shirt plain or add another one to change it up and match another one of her skirts. Because let's face it, my daughter's closet is getting pretty full of 'Mommy Made' skirts! :)

No comments:

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...