11.03.2010

Pillow Cases


It's always the simple quick projects that I put off way too long.

Then when I get it done and it only takes me 30 minutes to do it, I always ask myself why I never got to that project sooner?!?!?!?

Well, some simple white pillow cases for my bed fell into this category.

My husbands Mother passed away over a year ago and a few months back we cleaned out her sewing room.
I came across a gorgeous white bedspread and I {loved} it.
Rewind about a year ago, I made a new quilt for our bed but it was just a little too 'dark' once it was in the room.

The white spread with the other quilt folded at the bottom was perfect. But I needed some white pillow cases.
I found some online that I liked but not worth the $50+ price tag.


So I decided to make some.

2 yards white fabric: $15.00 (I got a thicker/nicer cotton from a good quilt shoppe)
2.5 yards wide eyelet: $3.50
30 minutes of my time.

Two lovely pillow cases for under $20!




Gotta love that!

No comments:

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...