9.24.2010

Skirts On SALE!






This afternoon during nap time I completed two custom order skirts.

As I was finished with them and went to hang them on my clothing rack, I realized something....

It was FULL!



I have no room for any more skirts!

So.......all of my skirts from last years craft show has got to go!

And I am marking down the price to $10 a skirt + Shipping.
That is a screaming deal!
Only available in the BigCartel shoppe.



Sizes vary based on the skirt.
All made & ready to ship out...and because I want to get them gone, they will ship out fast! :)

::SHOP SALE HERE::


Have a wonderful weekend!
The hubs & I are taking the kids to grandma's for the day before harvest begins.....woot!

No comments:

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...