11.09.2010

::Tulle Skirts::






I have some new fun skirts in the bigcartel shoppe. (Hopefully they will make it to the Etsy shoppe soon!)

I also made my daughter model one for me :)
She didn't want to cooperate very much....


We were @ Grandma's and she had cousins there to play with so she had 'better places to be'.
She pretty much RAN when I told her she was done & could go play...


I really {love} the simplicity & sweetness of this one:



Some of the tulle I found is so fun because it has 'sparkles' in it! Definitely a plus with my girly-girl!

I have a handful of colors that I am working on getting made and into the shoppe(s) soon. This week. :)

You can find all the tulle skirts here:


Have a Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...