Now that Halloween is over, my doors needed another wreath to replace the Halloween ones.
I was still up in the air as to what I wanted to do for the doors.
That was until I saw THIS post over on The Crafting Chicks.
My mind was made up for me.
My next trip to Wal-Mart I picked up the necessary material and later went to work.
But I can't forget the help from my little girl. She loved that I would let her stick the flowers in after I put the 'blob' of glue on the wreath.
Here is my version:
Again, no sewing required! Yay!
I also used one and a half bundles of flowers for each one (I made two) and I pretty much left leaves on all of the flowers that I clipped off.
My local Wal-Mart had a basket of 'berries' for $0.75 a piece. I really liked the added smaller berries to the wreaths.
Perfect fall wreath!