11.06.2010

{Fall Wreath}

Now that Halloween is over, my doors needed another wreath to replace the Halloween ones.
I was still up in the air as to what I wanted to do for the doors.

That was until I saw THIS post over on The Crafting Chicks.
My mind was made up for me.

My next trip to Wal-Mart I picked up the necessary material and later went to work.
But I can't forget the help from my little girl. She loved that I would let her stick the flowers in after I put the 'blob' of glue on the wreath.

Here is my version:

Again, no sewing required! Yay!


I also used one and a half bundles of flowers for each one (I made two) and I pretty much left leaves on all of the flowers that I clipped off.
My local Wal-Mart had a basket of 'berries' for $0.75 a piece. I really liked the added smaller berries to the wreaths.



Perfect fall wreath!

No comments:

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...